Due to Covid-19, Indian River Republicans for Life has put our program of activities on hold until further notice. Please check back later.
The Indian River County Republicans for Life is a conservative political organization chartered through the Republican Party of Florida. As our name suggests, our entire purpose is to promote the pro-life movement, celebrating and defending life from conception to natural death.
In order to carry out our mission, we seek to:
- Educate voters about pro-life issues including the various stages of fetal development.
- Inform our membership about legislation affecting the unborn, the handicapped and the elderly.
- Energize our members to actively participate in pro-life events.
- Influence elections and legislation by supporting pro-life candidates and bills.
- Engage our culture via media and other public forums.
- Impact our community by advocating in support of the pro-life cause.
The IRC Republicans for Life hosts a lunch meeting at the Vero Beach Yacht Club on the last Friday of each month except for June, July and August. The dates of our November and December meetings are flexible due to the holiday season. At each luncheon, special speakers address our membership and guests about important topics that are pertinent to the pro-life movement.
Our board of trustees meets the first Wednesday of each month, except during the summer, at the IRC Republican headquarters in Vero Beach.
“I am happy to serve God as president of Republicans for Life. I pray all pro-life groups can come together to support the pro-life mission in unity, trusting God to lead us. United, we will be stronger to protect life of the unborn and the elderly. I pray we will all become F.A.T. with a little bit of C. That is: Faithful, Available, Teachable with a little bit of Courage. Each person who joins us has a special purpose and we are here to help. Hope to see you soon." Missy Boatright, President, Republicans for Life.